Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Which Soy Wax?

       
www.glimmergemscandles.com
Discover the Glimmer

              Which Soy Wax is the better performing wax?

I am curious to what others are experiencing.

I have had numerous experiences with different types of Soy Wax'es.
So far the best results once I figured out the temperatures is the NaturalWax Soy Wax C-3.
I have found this is by far the easiest wax to use. After several trials with several other Soy Wax- This was what I was looking for.

C-3 Soy wax has so many good things going for it!!
So why do I find it hard to find vendors selling it?




Lets take a look!      

*Easy to clean up if there is spillage
*Easy to figure out the best temperatures (heating wax, mixing dye, fragrance, and pouring)
*Wax is definitely easier to to melt
*Smooth tops (unless disturbed)
*Adhesion to glass is pretty much flawless (that's assuming you know the temperatures for the components mentioned above)
                                                                        *The cold scent throw is definitely a wonderful addition!
                                                                        *When the candle is lit the scent throw is AMAZING!!!

Are there any other waxes that are getting these results?

I've tried 135, 444 and other EcoSoya wax. I just wasn't overall satisfied.  Anyone else?



No comments:

Post a Comment